Whether you are facing a bitter child custody battle, are contemplating the end of your marriage or need assistance with an adoption, finding the right attorney to help you with your family law issue is a critical step in your case. The right law firm will have experience resolving these complex cases, but also be willing to provide you with the personal attention you need at such a challenging time in your life.
At Hargrave Law, PC, our Texas family law attorneys provide top-quality, results-focused legal representation. Our clients know that they can count on us when they need to find answers. Our attorney, Earl A. Hargrave, has been helping Texas families since 1999. He is a strong advocate for our clients, and will be there to protect your family throughout the process. To set up a completely confidential review of your case, please call us at our Bedford law office today.
Focused On Finding Solutions Through Negotiation And Litigation
Each case will be analyzed to determine the best possible options that will be available for each client. Our lawyer will meet directly with you, and will be there to offer skilled assistance at all stages of your family law case. Our law firm has helped many clients with a host of different family law concerns, including:
- Adoption: Our Dallas-Fort Worth adoption lawyers are compassionate, effective advocates for adoptive parents. We handle a wide range of adoption cases—from stepparent adoptions to private adoptions. Call us now for professional adoption advice.
- Alimony: Often called spousal support or spousal maintenance, alimony is a court mandated payment made by one spouse to their former partner following a divorce. If you have questions about alimony, our Bedford, TX divorce lawyers will help you protect your financial interests.
- Child Custody and Visitation: In Texas, child custody is officially referred to as conservatorship. Visitation is officially possession. We help parents find effective, low-conflict solutions in custody & visitation cases. At the same time, our family lawyers are always ready to fight aggressively to protect your parental rights.
- Child Support: The parent with primary physical custody will often be entitled to child support payments from their former partner. While Texas has general child support guidelines in place, determining who owes what can still be complicated.
- Child Support Modification and Enforcement: Even once a child support agreement or child support order is in place, issues can still arise. We assist parents in cases involving child support modifications and the enforcement of child support orders/agreements.
- Collaborative Law: In Texas, collaborative divorce is a confidential, structured process through which spouses work together to reach an agreement. Collaborative divorce offers a number of different advantages—especially to parents and to divorcing couples who want to find a low-conflict solution.
- Divorce and Property Division: Dividing assets and debt is never easy. Our Dallas-Fort Worth divorce attorneys can help you navigate the community property laws in Texas. We will make sure that you get what you deserve.
- Grandparent Custody: While grandparents have no automatic right to custody under Texas law, they may have options in some cases. We help grandparents understand their rights and take action to protect their grandchildren.
- Family Law Mediation: Mediation is an effective tool to resolve many family law disputes. A form of alternative dispute resolution (ADR), mediation empowers parties to resolve their own issues through a mutually agreeable settlement.
- Pre- and Postnuptial Agreements: To be enforceable in Texas, pre and post nuptial agreements must conform to certain standards. If you have questions about marital agreements, our Bedford, TX family lawyers are here to help.
In some situations, you and your spouse may find the common ground you need to reach an agreement concerning your divorce or custody case. In the event that your case cannot be solved prior to trial, our lawyer is prepared to advocate for you inside the courtroom.
Why Hire the Texas Family Lawyers at Hargrave Law
We know these are difficult times for you, and we want you to know that we care about your case. We understand the important issues at stake in family law matters, and we are committed to helping you obtain results. Among other things, our Bedford, TX family law attorneys are prepared to:
- Conduct a confidential, in-depth review of your case;
- Listen to your story and discuss your legal options;
- Negotiate an agreement that truly works for you and your loved ones; and
- If necessary, take aggressive legal action to protect your family law rights.
We are committed to the principle that every family law case is unique. Cookie cutter legal advice is simply not good enough. You deserve fully personalized representation from a top-rated Texas family law attorney. Our legal team is ready to put in the time, effort, and resources to get you the best outcome.
Trained By The Big Guys, Working For The Little Guys
At Hargrave Law, PC, our Bedford, TX family law attorneys are effective, experienced advocates for our clients. We focus on helping our clients find reliable, low conflict solutions. To schedule a consultation, please call 817-282-0679 or send us an email. We have offices conveniently located in Bedford and Carrollton. Meetings at our Carrollton office are available by appointment only.