Experienced Attorney Assisting Clients Throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
At Hargrave Law, PC, we help Texas clients with divorce, family law, probate, real estate and personal injury matters. Our attorneys are focused on helping you and your family find a solution that actually addresses your legal problems. They will ensure that you understand the process in your case, and help you make decisions that will lead to a more positive future. To schedule a completely confidential, no commitment initial consultation, please call our Bedford law office or reach out to us directly online.
An Overview of Legal Services We Offer in North Texas
For more than two decades, Hargrave Law has been helping clients understand their rights and solve their problems. Based in Bedford, TX, our firm is well positioned to serve communities throughout the entire Dallas-Fort Worth metro area. We provide personalized, attentive representation to individuals and families across a wide range of legal matters. Our core practice areas include:
- Family Law: We will always put your family’s needs first. Whether you are looking to reach a low-conflict, amicable divorce or child custody settlement or you are involved in a difficult dispute, our Texas family law attorneys are ready to help. We have experience handling the full range of family law issues, including divorce, custody, visitation, child support, and adoption. Our team always handles family law issues with the care, sensitivity, and compassion that these cases deserve.
- Probate: Following the loss of a loved one, no one wants to deal with probate court. Unfortunately, probate can be a lengthy, frustrating process—even worse, serious conflict can arise between friends and family members. Our Texas elder law attorneys have the skills and experience to help you avoid probate through proper planning. We also represent clients in probate proceedings. If you are already involved in a probate dispute, we can litigate your case.
- Civil Litigation: Our lead attorney Earl Hargrave is a trial-tested, effective advocate for clients. While we strive to help clients reach settlements that protect their interests, our team is prepared to take aggressive action to protect you. We have experience handling litigation across a wide array of civil cases, including probate disputes, breach of contract claims, real estate, personal injury matters and more. With legal disputes, a proactive approach is crucial. Call our Bedford, TX civil litigation attorneys for immediate assistance.
- Neighbor Law (Real Estate): A dispute between neighbors can cause an enormous amount of stress. As an experienced Texas property rights law firm, we represent clients in the full range of neighborly disputes. Among other issues, our North Texas real estate litigation attorneys can assist you with boundary issues, easement cases, and homeowners’ association (HOA) disputes. Contact us now to set up a confidential assessment of your case.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Following a serious crash, injured victims need financial support to pay their bills and provide for their family. Sadly, the big insurance companies can be extremely difficult to deal with. They are interested in protecting their profits, not what is best for you and your family. We know how to hold them accountable. You deserve the maximum available financial compensation. If you or your loved one was hurt in a motor vehicle collision, our Bedford, TX car accident attorneys can help.
Assisting With All Stages Of Your Claims
We want to make you an active participant in your case. One of the benefits of working with a small law firm is that you will get face-to-face time with your lawyer. You will meet directly with our attorney to discuss your specific issues and questions. Our law firm prides itself on providing responsive, communicative representation to our clients—meaning we never leave people in the dark regarding what is happening with their case. Our Bedford, TX attorneys will explain exactly what we are doing and why.
Our legal team works to resolve matters at the earliest possible stage—with a focus on obtaining the best possible outcome for our clients. We actively represent clients in settlement negotiations. At the same time, Earl Hargrave is an experienced litigator and he knows how to present your claims inside the courtroom. While we make every effort to reach an agreement that meets your objectives, we are ready to go to trial to help you obtain results.
Learn More About The Solutions Available To You
At Hargrave Law, PC, we are committed to providing high quality, personalized representation to our clients. To schedule a consultation with our attorneys, please call 817-282-0679 or send us an email. We have offices in Bedford, Grapevine, and Carrollton. Our law firm serves communities throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, including in Tarrant County, Dallas County, Denton County, and Collin County. Meetings at our Carrollton and Grapevine locations are by appointment only.