skip to Main Content

Protect Your Claims. Talk To An Experienced Motor Vehicle Accidents Attorney.

If you are injured in a motor vehicle accident, the first thing that you need to do is treatment for your injuries as soon as possible. Your very next step should be to contact an experienced personal injury attorney to help you recover compensation for these injuries and other damages connected to your crash.

At Hargrave Law, PC, our attorney, Earl A. Hargrave, has been helping Texas families with their personal injury claims since 1999. He is attentive to your concerns, helping you make the difficult decisions about the future of your case.

Loyal To Clients, Not Insurance Companies

We have worked with many individuals and families who have suffered significant injuries due to the negligent acts of other motorists. Our law firm will locate the appropriate experts in the field who will be able to provide testimony establishing the true extent of your injuries. Earl has prior experience with a number of different accident claims, including:

  • Auto accidents
  • Trucking accidents
  • Motorcycle crashes
  • Pedestrian and bicycle accidents

You are the one who is in charge of your case. While our attorney has extensive courtroom experience, if we are able to find a settlement that is in your best interests, we will resolve your claims without litigation. If you decide that you wish to go to trial, Earl is ready to help you present your claims for compensation.

There is an important thing that you need to remember when talking to an attorney about your claims. If he or she is going to charge you money up front to handle your car wreck case, this is perhaps not the right choice for you. The majority of lawyers handle these cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that they do not get paid unless you win.

Trained By The Big Guys, Working For The Little Guys

To schedule a consultation with our personal injury lawyer, please call us at 817-282-0679 or send us an email. We have offices located in Bedford and Carrollton. Meetings at our Carrollton office are available by appointment only.

Back To Top